As luxury Edmonton interior designers, we create stylish homes for busy clients, like you.
Being luxury Edmonton interior designers and decorators, we have the opportunity to bring our knowledge and passion for interior styling to clients. Our goal is to create your most beautiful home interior. This is regardless of the style, size or the amount that you wish to invest.
Although there are many ways to achieve your desired home decor styling, we have our own preferred way. We use our proven Signature Style Process. This process assists us in understanding your specific interior styling, decoration and design personal preferences. Also, we have a variety of home interior design consultation options to serve you.
We create many home interior styles. From traditional to contemporary and other niche styles, we have the designer eye for colour, textures and composition to make your home decor and design interior its best.
Are you dreaming of a French Country interior style?
Perhaps Industrial Loft or Modern Classic style
would be more your preference?
We help you to organize your thoughts & pinpoint your home decor style –
to create your most perfect home interior.
Above all, your home should make you feel comfortable, spark your enthusiasm & help you to create memories.
Our Client Service Principles
How We Work
We try to keep our process as streamlined and simple as possible. Working with us is rather straightforward:
- Contact us for your Complimentary Phone Consultation. Also, you may also phone us at 780.902.7720.
- During our phone consultation, we will ask basic information that includes what you are wanting to achieve with your home interior. We will make suitable suggestion(s) as to the options we have for moving forward. Also, we will answer any questions that you may have.
- In addition, you may view the full list of our Home Interior Design Services in advance of our speaking.
- Know that we do offer a Virtual Interior Design service, should you prefer it.
- All of our services require you to sign a simple Letter of Agreement and we do require a deposit.