I truly believe that art complements and enlivens any space. To select art for any space takes judgement, knowledge and a keen eye for appropriateness. It is an essential part of any interior design consideration. I learned this from my grandfather who was an award winning private and commercial artist and specialized in several visual art mediums.
Shantel Susan, Interior Consultant, Art & Decor Consultant, Founder Your Style Interior Design
Our role is to not only to consult on the art aspects of your space, but to guide the process and to ensure it is properly implemented with little interruption to you, your business or home.
Art styles and genres tend toward representational, landscape, abstract, still life, genre and contemporary styles.
Our Art Sources are a variety of Greater Edmonton and area artists, Western Canadian artists, Canadian artists, art galleries, professional print shops, private and other independent artist sources. We may also commission artwork for clients.
Curated Art for Business & Commercial Premises.
While there are many reasons for wanting to have a customized art program that is tailored for your specific preferences, the benefits that we identify as most important to your business include:
* to show your company values as a distinct & unique part of your brand
* to tie your marketing goals reflected through the art presented
* enhance your business space with the finished look of artwork
* allow your employees & visitors to feel elevated & emotionally content
* the opportunity to support the innate abilities & talents of artists
* reflecting the values, achievements & ambitions of your business
* presenting art reveals your confidence towards your business success
Curated Art for a Private Residence.
Art will provide added enhancement to your home through:
* beautification & enhancement
* signifying your home as one of distinction
* an expression of your personal tastes
* an elevated view of your space
* a commitment to your well-being and visual exploration