Interior Styling Consultation
There are many choices & decisions to be made when styling & decorating your home interiors. With our Interior Styling Consultation, we start with observing your current home. This helps us to envision the best way to present your home & its features. This results in our guiding you towards style & decorative options to make your home flourish! After your Interior Styling Consultation, you have the option of putting our styling and decorating advice in place completely on your own or if you prefer, you may consider one of our other home interior design services.
What to Expect
You can expect an informative and interesting session that lasts up to 2 hours. We will tour your home with you and offer ideas, solutions and creative vision and direction for your project. We also discuss our interior decorating process, your budget and time frame. At this time, you may also ask us your questions.
Please know this service starts the process to working with us on a full service project, or it can be used as one-time visit for DIY-ers to help you to solve your specific style and decor dilemma.
Please note that no design work, materials or furniture selections or re-arranging of furnishings will happen during this meeting. The consultation occurs verbally and we encourage you to take notes.
The consultation is a great opportunity to get to know each other, and understand your needs better, as well as an opportunity to discuss initial ideas which we take time to develop later into a custom design plan, tailor-made for your specific needs.
Should you wish to have this consultation via online, please see our Virtual Interior Design & Decorating Services.
This Option is Perfect for You if:
- it is time to start addressing the lack of style & coordinated decoration in your home.
- even though you have a few decorating ideas, you do not know what to do next.
- you know where to shop, but you don’t know how to put everything together.
- although you appreciate good, quality interior decor, you are unsure how to start.
- it feels like you are not getting the most from your home, as it feels unfinished and partially unused.
- your goal is to make your home its best for potential home buyers or tenants.
- the thought of working with a designer/decorator appeals to you, but would like to “try it a little” firsthand.
- you would like to entertain and be proud of your home.
- even though you think of yourself as a Do-It-Yourself personality, you are unsure.
Receive 7 Interior Styling Tips + Other Features